When you post a status, video, or photo to WhatsApp, it is visible to everyone in your contact list. But do you want to merely reveal the status to a select people? If this is the case, then by reading this post and creating a tiny adjustment, you may expose the WhatsApp status only to those you want; that is, if you do not want others to see your WhatsApp status, you can conceal it from them.
How to Hide WhatsApp Status?
Actually, WhatsApp is a social software that allows you to communicate with your friends and family online by talking and posting movies and photographs to your status.
Many individuals desire to hide their WhatsApp status for privacy reasons, or to write a status that their family members cannot see. In such a case, concealing one’s status is a viable alternative.
Whatsapp is always adding new features, one of which is the ability to hide your WhatsApp status. So, let’s look at how to hide WhatsApp status.
How to Hide WhatsApp Status (Settings)?
To conceal WhatsApp status, watch the video below and follow the instructions.
To conceal the status from any contact or reveal it to anyone you choose, i.e. to share it solely with that individual, make the following changes.
- First, launch the WhatsApp app.
- Then, next to Chat, click on Status. Finally, in the upper right corner, click on the three dots.
- per se, per se, per se, per se, per se, per se, per se
- Following that, you will be presented with three alternatives. My Contacts, Except for and Only Share With
- You must choose Only share with
- After that, all of the names will display; check the circle next to the names you wish to see, i.e., pick them.
- Select those with whom you want to hide the status, but not those with whom you do not want to reveal it.
- When you tick the name, a green coloured ok button (or OK mark or tick mark) will appear below; click on it.
Thus, the setting will be remembered. Now, whenever you submit something in the status, it will be accessible just to the individuals you have chosen.